Make certain that you have the necessary products. To perform a movie game record on your Nintendo DS, you will need the following things:
- Nintendo DS R4 card – Used to emulate a Nintendo DS game card. You can find these online or at certain tech shops.
- MicroSD card jack – a card that can plug into your computer’s SD card slot. A card adapter frequently will come together with the microSD card. If your computer does not have an SD card slot, then you’re going to need a microSD to USB adapter instead.
- A ROM of this game that you would like to perform – If you don’t already have the ROM, you can find you to download by studying”[game name] rom Nintendo ds” into a search engine. Only download ROMs from protected websites.
Add the microSD card to the adapter. The microSD card must fit into a slot on top or in the face of this SD card adapter.
- The microSD should only fit 1 way. If it does not fit, don’t force itjust rotate it and try again.you can find more here https://romshub.com/roms/nintendo-ds from Our Articles
- Put the adapter into your PC. You should get an SD card slot on the side of your computer (notebook ) or onto your computer’s CPU box (desktop). If you don’t, you’ll have to use a microSD to USB adapter.
- Modern Macs don’t have SD cardsso you will want an SD card to USB-C adapter.
- Format your microSD card.
- Transfer the ROM file onto the microSD card. To do this, you will click on the ROM file, press Ctrl+C (Windows) or ⌘ Command+C (Mac), then do the next depending on your operating system:
- Mac – Open Finder, click on your SD card’s name in the lower-left facet of this window, and press ⌘ Control +V.
- Eject that the microSD card from your computer. To do so:
- Windows – Click the flash drive-shaped icon at the bottom-right corner of the display (you will first must click ^ there), click on the Eject alternative, and then remove the adapter and card from the PC.
- Mac – click on the”Eject” icon on the right of this SD card’s title in Finder, then remove the connector and card from your Mac when prompted.
- Add the microSD card to the R4 card. Exactly like the microSD card, you need to find a small slot at the peak of the R4 card into which you may insert the microSD card.
- Plug the R4 card in your Nintendo DS. It must fit in the slot that you use to house games.
- Power in your DS. Due to its SD card, your DS may take longer to begin than it generally does.
At the bottom screen of the Nintendo DS, then select the”MicroSD” or”SD” option when prompted to choose a storage choice.
- When your DS opens into the SD card’s contents, skip this step.
Tap or select a game’s name on the base screen to start that, and then await the game to load. When the game has completely loaded, you are ready to play it like you want a hard replica of the game.